Who is the Controller of your data?
- Controller: VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L
- ID number: B88163555
- Address: PLAZA DE ESPAÑA 3, 28008, MADRID
- Contact: Email: email@example.com // Phone: 91 595 55 12
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L., depending on the category of Data subject involved, we process the information you provide for the following purposes:
- Potential customers. Purposes of processing: To manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, to manage the sending of requested information and/or to resolve the queries raised, to facilitate offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- Customers. Purposes of processing: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, to facilitate offers of our services and/or products of your interest.
- Suppliers. Purposes of processing: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- Applicants. Purposes of processing: Manage the recruitment process.
- Web users. Purposes of processing: Manage the analysis of your browsing data.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
- Potential customers. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers…). Art. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, responding to queries…). Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject (to provide offers of our services and/or products).
- Customers. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Suppliers. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Applicants. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject
- Web users. Legal basis: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the data subject
The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case, you are obliged to provide them to us, but your failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L. will not disclose its data to any third party unless expressly informed.
In addition, we inform you that certain data, in accordance with current legislation or the contractual relationship you have with VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L., may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L., when so established by the regulations in force.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that may be requested by data subjects, where applicable, are: access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, portability and not to be the subject of automated decisions, when appropriate, by contacting the person responsible for personnel department.
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or erasure.
- Right of object.
- Right to request restriction of processing
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of data.
The Data subjects will be able to request their rights of protection of personal data by addressing a communication in writing to the registered office of VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L or to the email enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org
Templates, forms and more information available on your rights on the website of the national supervisory authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter AEPD, www.aepd.es.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Where can I make a complaint if I think my data is not being processed correctly?
If any Data subject considers that their data are not processed correctly by VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L. or that the requests for the request of rights have not been dealt with satisfactorily, they may lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and update of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that you have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided. All this to prevent alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data.
VP GINKGO RESTAURANTES S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of processing. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the data subject has expressly authorized us to do so.